Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back to Tennessee

Well I'm blogging from Religion class right now.. I know, sneaky. I had to upload pictures from my camera during class too so basically I'm a pro at not paying attention. Anywayssss..... Hope everyone had a fab Easter. Me and Emily went to Hilton Head Island for a little beach and Lily Pulitzer time. We drove down with my mom on Thursday night (she got a speeding ticket) then me and Em drove home on Monday. Of course when we saw a sign in Lumberton for a Western Cowboy Shop RIGHT OFF THE HIGHWAY, we had to stop. The owner greeted us with a friendly, "Hey Cowgirls" and helped direct Emily to her first pair of Cowboy boots. Thank God, now she can stop wearing mine!!
So yesterday I woke up all early and everything to go to class and what happened...? It was CANCELED. Ugh made me so mad, I could of been at the beach for an extra day! It monsooned here yesterday as well which sent me and Em to the movies to see Fast and Furious. We already say the Hannah Montana movie and LOVED IT.... ah it only confirmed my thoughts of moving to Tennessee the DAY AFTER graduation. Now I think I have Emily on board with me. But anyways.. yesterday was dull overall. Pretty much this whole week is supposed to be uneventful until Saturday when it's supposed to be 78 outside. YAYYYY!!!!!
I hope everyone is having a great HUMP DAY!!
Be Well! xxRachael

Sorry for the "myspace" type pictures but it's all I could do yesterday. Wearing a Juicy dress, Lux Grey Sweater, Leopard Print Skinny Belt from J.Crew, and Vintage Cowboy Boots. Jewelry: Earrings by Moon and Lola, Massive Orange ring KJL, Bangles (back to front) KJL, No name from Charlottes, Vintage



Me and Emily in Hilton Head on Easter Sunday wearing our Lily dresses.

No comments: