Monday, March 30, 2009

When the Sun Goes Down in Georgia

I hate Mondays. Morning comes to early, and it seems like there are just no breaks with my class schedule this semester. And so naturally on a Monday I would have writers block and be frustrated by even the smallest of inconsequential things. Things like finishing drawing store layouts for my Visual Merch class, or the fact I had to show my ID when I picked up my delivered food. Needless to say, I've been rather pleasant tonight. *Sarcasm* And the most frustrating thing is that no one else seems to be having a creative slump like me. So this post may be less than up to par. But I like to try and find positives in things and at least it was sunny outside, and Greek and Gossip Girl came on tonight. And I wore a cute outfit to school. J.Crew Cafe Chino's, a Black Ruffle sweater kinda like the one pictured here just with sleeves, and a black 2x1 sheen fabric shirt underneath. But the most perfect part of the outfit was this ridiculously cute barrette that my fabulous roommate Emily has. I am constantly 'borrowing' her clothes and accessories and when she goes home for the summer I have no clue what I'm gonna do. Now that makes it sound like I'm using her for her stuff, which I'm not...totally. She is a great roommate and an awesome best friend. (See Em, I mentioned you). Oh the Barrette is by Cära and she got it at Nordstrom.




I'm getting my hair done tomorrow so my brown curly locks will hopefully be blonde ones. I'll let you know how it goes.
Be Well! xxRachael

No comments: